Dario's List of Suggestions
    Dario
    Associate
    In-game: Dario

Dario's List of Suggestions

by Dario » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:05 am

Rather than potentially spamming this section with multiple posts I figured it would be better to just make one big post with them all, and this'll likely be updated further than the initial suggestions.

Updated 17/12/16
    - Implement Bogrog or a similar NPC that will trade players' crafted pouches for a percentage return of the shards used.

- Add the ability to purchase the various scrolls that can be found in the Dungeoneering Shop.

- Give Jatix the ability to decant noted potions & flasks, as well as decant flasks themselves.

- Allow players to mine the Crystal-flecked sandstone located in Priff, along with the ability to craft them into Crystal Flasks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    10/12/16
    - Implement the remaining "vanilla" RS3 shops. I noticed this earlier today when I made my Ironman account. The ones that I discovered so far are the Helmet Shop in Barbarian Village and the Two-Handed Store at Burthrope. I'm sure there's several more but I've yet to stumble across them.

- Open access to Grenwells for more Hunter training options. The two options being the portal at Tree Gnome Stronghold and the various spots around Tirannwn that are blocked off because the dense forests' can't be passed through on the server at the moment.

- Implement Temple Trekking & Burgh de Rott Ramble on the server, this would provide a way to access a number of resources and would be especially helpful to ironmen accounts. Summoning would benefit from it too as players will have access to the talon beast charms the Nail Beasts drop.

That's a few suggestions I have at the moment, I'll update this post if anymore come to mind and should any of these get addressed I'll cross them off.
    Main Account - Dario
    #6 Completionist (Overall)
    Dario
    Associate
    In-game: Dario

Re: Dario's List of Suggestions

by Dario » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Updated the main post with a few more suggestions.
    Main Account - Dario
    #6 Completionist (Overall)
    Emeil
    In-game: ★Emeil

Re: Dario's List of Suggestions

by Emeil » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Bump. Agree with all except Bogrog and Burgh de rott/Temple trekking suggestions.
    Bogrog is probably a waste of programming time as people just sell their pouches to the shop and you get a good amount of cash back.
    Same with temple trekking, probably the time can be used for something better and i doubt many people would play the minigame.