Comp Cape Scape?
    zira
    Associate
    In-game: ★Zira

Comp Cape Scape?

by zira » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:39 pm

so I was thinking that it's kind of too easy,
    which devalues other items such as fire cape, kiln capes and even skill capes
    people just grind max in a week or so which defeats the purpose of the cape.

here is my suggestion; which I find would give these capes prestige and value and boost the use of the other items.
    you would then see more master skill capes being worn and diversity would make it a lot better

as for the people who have comp already they won't be able to wear it and will have to settle for max cape also make it so you cant customize comp cape and implement comp cape T with customization :)

this also boosts peoples desire to gain donor for xp boosts to achieve these capes (these capes are meant to show off insane dedication and skill) not a huge boost but overall helps, which helps keep the server alive.

MAX cape:
    all 99s and 120 dung

Comp cape:
    105m in all skills

Comp cape T:
    200m in all skills

dont u want to wear comp cape t and everyone know u have the most xp possible :D!!!
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
  • Defence
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★Defence

Re: Comp Cape Scape?

by Defence » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Tbh , not a bad idea . Don't you think the 104m in every skill is a bit extreme? I mean , i know you're kinda new but try every skill before you say this lol. I'd +1 for something similiar to this , but it's way out .
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    zira
    Associate

by zira » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Of course 104 that way ur rocking mastery capes before comp cape.
    its no that hard specially with dxp weekend im at 65m xp in agility as i type
  • Defence
    Consigliere

by Defence » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:55 pm

you're obviously doing agility legit.Lel.
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    Mayav
    Associate
    In-game: Mayav

by Mayav » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:58 pm

I disagree doing trim comp and comp by exp values, but i'd rather have them scale off ingame tasks like minigames and such. Getting 200m xp in some skills is a true pain and is something which doesn't really evaluates a player for being a completionist.
    --- Hardcore Ironwoman Mayav ---

#1 99 dungeoneering (Hardcore Ironman)
    #1 120 dungeoneering (Hardcore Ironman)
    #1 Completionist (Hardcore Ironman)
    #5 Completionist (Overall)
    #2 Maxed (Hardcore Ironman)
  • Defence
    Consigliere

by Defence » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:00 pm

I'd understand exp related for the trimmed one , to show. But completionist should just be certain tasks and what not . Tho , i do completely agree that getting this is very easy at the moment , and doesn't show any potential , and a few tweaks to it would be perfect . Btw , i haven't seen that many compers , lol.
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    zira
    Associate

by zira » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:04 pm

the course at priff isn't legit?
    also if it takes a player less than a week playing casually
    it will only take roughly 8 weeks 2 months of casual play to get comp

and completionist by definition is completing the game? its suppose to be hard to get lel
    Dario
    Associate
    In-game: Dario

by Dario » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Honestly I don't think Comp and its trimmed variant should even be obtainable on the server right now. Given that it is achieved via completing a variant of other content, which pretty much most of has yet to be implemented on the server.

Though the other capes like the Capes of Accomplisments, Max Cape & Master Capes should of course be reserved for reaching that level/exp cap.
    Main Account - Dario
    #6 Completionist (Overall)
  • Defence
    Consigliere

by Defence » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Dario wrote:Honestly I don't think Comp and its trimmed variant should even be obtainable on the server right now. Given that it is achieved via completing a variant of other content, which pretty much most of has yet to be implemented on the server.

Though the other capes like the Capes of Accomplisments, Max Cape & Master Capes should of course be reserved for reaching that level/exp cap.

Yeah , but if some of that content isn't coming to this server , shouldn't there be an alternative of some sort?
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    Dario
    Associate
    In-game: Dario

by Dario » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:13 pm

Defence wrote:
    Dario wrote:Honestly I don't think Comp and its trimmed variant should even be obtainable on the server right now. Given that it is achieved via completing a variant of other content, which pretty much most of has yet to be implemented on the server.

Yeah , but if some of that content isn't coming to this server , shouldn't there be an alternative of some sort?

Well naturally yeah, sorta like how Jagex does things with say the Quest Cape, when a new quest is out it has to be completed to regain it. So for example say the staff add the task system in, and you must complete that to get Comp, but later down the line they add Livid Farm. Then anyone who has Comp would have to do Livid Farm to regain it.

And that is if the Staff even want to eventually add all the other content in the future.
    Main Account - Dario
    #6 Completionist (Overall)