Comp Cape Scape?
  • User avatar
    zira
    Associate
    Posts: 68
    Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:17 pm
    In-game: ★Zira

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by zira » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:20 pm

    yeah like amount of clues completed and such. must have done kiln for all three capes and so on i like that i think comp should be disabled until it is rerendered because atm its breaking the game
    Image
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
  • zatox
    Consigliere
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:57 pm
    In-game: ★Zatox

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by zatox » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:59 am

    i get your point but on the other end, players plays RSPS because they are mostly sore of jagex rs. they want to sit back and enjoy content without grinding like crazy. cape is easy to get? go for harder stuff like noxious weapons set or something else. forcing players to get all skill beyond lv 99 for an item is a bit much. xp over 13M is for leaderboards competition, not equipment in-game. but thats my opinion( also rip english).
  • zatox
    Consigliere
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:57 pm
    In-game: ★Zatox

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by zatox » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:00 am

    zira wrote:i think comp should be disabled until it is rerendered because atm its breaking the game


    I dont see how it breaks the game.
  • Defence
    Consigliere
    Posts: 109
    Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:36 pm
    In-game: ★Defence

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by Defence » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:04 am

    zatox wrote:
    zira wrote:i think comp should be disabled until it is rerendered because atm its breaking the game


    I dont see how it breaks the game.


    I think he means like the whole point of comp , being broken.
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

    1.st to 200m xp hp.
  • User avatar
    zira
    Associate
    Posts: 68
    Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:17 pm
    In-game: ★Zira

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by zira » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:06 am

    zatox wrote:
    zira wrote:i think comp should be disabled until it is rerendered because atm its breaking the game


    I dont see how it breaks the game.


    because it renders other stuff useless;
    Fire Cape
    Kiln Capes
    Skill Capes
    Master Capes

    that's now useless content and bulky code for no reason. and i get ps is suppose to be an easier version of rs but common
    if it takes 2 months casual play to get comp that is ezpz.. especially when a player like me can get it within 1 month.
    but if you believe it should be easy then why is nox set hard to obtain? comp cape is the best cape in the game and should be on pace with the best gear in the game. otherwise, people are going to join max, get bored and quit. people are derived by stressors which causes them to achieve, if there is no motivation pushing them they will move on by human nature :/ psychology 101

    and does it really feel like an accomplishment comping in 1 week? :(

    and completionist cape is showing off that accomplishment on the highscores in-game if you want gear get a kiln cape simple as that, that's why there is firecape/kiln capes so players who don't want to grind can still have pvp/pvm gear but because someone doesn't want to grind that should ruin it for the grinders? that's counter productive.

    and 13m is suppose to be max cape not comp cape :l
    Image
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
  • User avatar
    Mayav
    Associate
    Posts: 34
    Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:32 pm
    In-game: Mayav

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by Mayav » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:38 pm

    comp cape has always been activity related, not how much xp you can gather, so if comp cape gets reqs, which i'm totally fine with. I want the reqs to be bossing, minigame, gathering related. Not xp related
    --- Hardcore Ironwoman Mayav ---

    #1 99 dungeoneering (Hardcore Ironman)
    #1 120 dungeoneering (Hardcore Ironman)
    #1 Completionist (Hardcore Ironman)
    #5 Completionist (Overall)
    #2 Maxed (Hardcore Ironman)
  • User avatar
    zira
    Associate
    Posts: 68
    Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:17 pm
    In-game: ★Zira

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by zira » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 pm

    Mayav wrote:comp cape has always been activity related, not how much xp you can gather, so if comp cape gets reqs, which i'm totally fine with. I want the reqs to be bossing, minigame, gathering related. Not xp related


    i only chose xp as a starter point to remove the everyone having them but id like this aswell
    Image
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
  • No1
    Consigliere
    Posts: 119
    Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:20 am
    In-game: ★No

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by No1 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:59 am

    My personal opinion:
    Do NOT make xp a requirement for reg. comp cape.
    Make boss kc requirements
    Make skilling requirements (example: choke 1500 ivy, chop 5000 logs idk. catch 5000 fish)
    etc. etc.

    Now for the TRIMMED comp cape:
    Make xp requirements.

    or the other way around idk. Just one of them to require xp and the other one to require som in-game achievements i guess?
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
    1.st Player with a Noxious Scythe (Ironman)
    1.st Player with a Noxious Staff (Ironman)
    1.st 120 slayer (Ironman)
    1.st 120 firemaking (ironman)
    1.st 120 prayer (ironman)
    1.st 200m Divination (ironman)
  • User avatar
    zira
    Associate
    Posts: 68
    Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:17 pm
    In-game: ★Zira

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by zira » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:51 pm

    I do like the requirements for logs and bossing and then maybe make trim all the comp requirements + some more and then 200m xp? make it the absolute comp t cape which is definition finished gangster scape :P that would be sick
    Image
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
  • User avatar
    Mayav
    Associate
    Posts: 34
    Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:32 pm
    In-game: Mayav

    Re: Comp Cape Scape?

    by Mayav » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:44 pm

    add in some minigame requirements like CW and PC and i'm a happy man ;)
    --- Hardcore Ironwoman Mayav ---

    #1 99 dungeoneering (Hardcore Ironman)
    #1 120 dungeoneering (Hardcore Ironman)
    #1 Completionist (Hardcore Ironman)
    #5 Completionist (Overall)
    #2 Maxed (Hardcore Ironman)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: admin and 1 guest