Rapid Fire ability
    Jletts
    In-game: ★Jletts

Rapid Fire ability

by Jletts » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:01 am

Hi i've been playing on this server for a short time and I must say I really enjoy it,
    However, while i've been ranging i've discovered that when using revolution, rapid fire gets cancelled mid ability due to revolution starting another basic ability. This is something small that I would love to see fixed if it's not too hard.
    Can't wait for this badass server to grow!
    Jletts

Re: Rapid Fire ability

by Jletts » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:06 am

I forgot to add in, presumably this problem applies for other abilities such as berserker.
    zira
    Associate
    In-game: ★Zira

by zira » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:20 am

Jletts wrote:I forgot to add in, presumably this problem applies for other abilities such as berserker.

revolution doesn't use thresholds or ultimates? i thought revolution was meant to take away the need to click for build up and only click for increased power?
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    Jletts

by Jletts » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:30 am

zira wrote:
    Jletts wrote:I forgot to add in, presumably this problem applies for other abilities such as berserker.

revolution doesn't use thresholds or ultimates? i thought revolution was meant to take away the need to click for build up and only click for increased power?

That's not what i'm talking about mate, i'm talking about thresholds cancelling due to revolution using another basic instead of waiting for the threshold to finish.