Prestige.
  • Defence
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★Defence

Prestige.

by Defence » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:31 pm

I'd love a prestige system , meaning same xp rate , but it prestiges your combat skills. This can be made a comp requirement as it's easy to comp. Aswell as that , make it also a reward . A prestige shop.
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    zira
    Associate
    In-game: ★Zira

Re: Prestige.

by zira » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:56 am

I think this mixed with divinations xp rates would be sick along with my conversion idea
    so if someone switched modes they would get the xp rate conversion but prestiged stats are unprestiged
    so you cant prestige and then switch modes to cheat.
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
  • No1
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★No

by No1 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:55 am

No plz..

Introducing a prestige system this late is so lame. All the work the maxed players who already went for 120's and 200m's (including me) will feel that their work has been a complete waste of time and supplies. No support from me. This is just my own opinion. If Stefan chooses to consider this i think it should be polled.
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
    1.st Player with a Noxious Scythe (Ironman)
    1.st Player with a Noxious Staff (Ironman)
    1.st 120 slayer (Ironman)
    1.st 120 firemaking (ironman)
    1.st 120 prayer (ironman)
    1.st 200m Divination (ironman)
    Spliced
    Associate
    In-game: ★Spliced

by Spliced » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:44 am

No1 wrote:No plz..

Introducing a prestige system this late is so lame. All the work the maxed players who already went for 120's and 200m's (including me) will feel that their work has been a complete waste of time and supplies. No support from me. This is just my own opinion. If Stefan chooses to consider this i think it should be polled.

Notice that most of the people who maxed out or got really high in stats and exp left? want to know why? nothing left to do. people want sense of progression, and unlike most regular rs players, people play private servers for the fast exp rates and easier drops. but when you reach max level so quickly in a private server, there SHOULD be something to compensate that, and that is where a prestige system can be implemented. having a constant flow of leveling (with rewards) gives the player more value to what they are doing, rather than looking at numbers on a website for what rank they are. i understand that you do not like having to reset your leaderboard exp (which im sure if the system was implemented the admin would not let that happen) but it really feels like you are thinking about yourself and not what others may want.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

by admin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:13 pm

I'll have to do a sort of system anyway for max players, I talked with mods and players in chat a while ago. We need something that is good, balanced and keeps a good interest. Most important, will not spoil the game or combat.