The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Updates and Fixes

by admin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:33 am

Applied on last server restart:

- re-enabled dungoneering with a few modifications and a bit more debugging
    - Dragonkin lamp fix, does not give exact xp formula but a decent amount
    - visual interface fix for tool selection
    - fixed herblore interface for crafting. You may now select correct product, quantity etc. This is first steep in to doing other fixes required for potions.
    - fixed mixing defence potion (herblore)
    - when you try to create an item using skills if item definitions for material is missing u will get a notification (me also). This will help fix a few more items

- added ::topic command. The syntax:
    ::topic ForumID TopicID open specific topic. Example ::topic 2 133 will open the Event Calendar topic from news.
    ::topic ForumID open just forum. Example ::topic 7 will redirect player to forum Guides
    Forum and Topic ID's you can take from your browser url, it's the numbers f=ID&t=ID

- fixed url redirect message, removed / and defined some page names like "Guides", "Registration", etc
    - fixed Pickpocketing phoenix feathers (chance to grab feather) you will still have fails but less
    - small interface fix, removed long message on pick a took (Tanning)
    - interface fix, changing category will display current the actual category selected (still a bit bugged, will need more work later)
    - fixed fletching for Oak stock and Oak shieldbow (u) (were reversed)
    - general fix, creating items max quantity should be given by lowest material stock fix (applies for fletching, smithing etc)
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:14 am

- testing new code for re-spawn creatures
    - added debugger to catch some rare login issue
    - removed limit of 10 for creating stackable
    - fixed willow, mapple, yew stock/shieldbow flething (was reversed)
    - added Bond exchange info on web shop and some display modifications
    - re-added Money in Highscores, will do some more functions here
    - partially rewrote voting system and integrated with other rewarding codes
    - fixed right click and "Clear tree" will remove the tree whether or not it has been cut down from the patch
    - fixed Molten glass smelthing

Not finished:
    - fixed Boon of flickering energy creation (not working right yet)
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:49 pm

- made fix for better game performance, everything should run smoother
    - tried to make a new rare drop announcement (still needs a bit of adjustment, Zetox helping out)
    - temp change: Monday and Tuesday double xp
    - custom spawn npc's should not move randomly from initial position
    - re-done voting formula, you get (1 VP * Votes) + Member Bonus. You may only claim minimum 4 . Please be aware that unclaimed votes will expire every 12 hours.
    - re-enabled ROTS

Not applied yet:
    - fix for rare drop announcements, improved list by Zatox
    - removed some bad rare drop announcements
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:09 pm

(reverted)- fixed similar issues, to early respawn for some bosses like Corporeal Beast boss. New timer is set to 3 minutes.
    - applying very important old fix for creating items (somehow I forgot to add part of it and this there are some issues). I was testing on my sandbox server and everything was fine so I just thought some are fake reports lol.
    - as requested new Membership price in bonds: Bronze 2x, Silver 10x, Gold 15x, Platinum 25x, Diamond 40x
    - fixed fletching for following arrows: Broad, Dragonbane, Basiliskbane, Wallasalkibane, Abyssalbane, Dark, Fragment, Ogre Arrow. Also fixed Bronze, Iron, Steel, Black, Mithril, Adamant and Rune Brutal. This new ammo will require a bit more codding to have the proper effect.
    - forgot to mention Falconry was disabled yesterday due to a bug that replaces your main-hand item equipped. I made a fix for this but need to test it first with various weapons to be sure nothing will go wrong before re-enabling.

P.S. I have a temp problem with my left eye so it's challenging to do fixes :)
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:07 pm

- rare drop announcements, fix and corrections (fix updated by Mod Zatox)
    - made a fix to correct potential negative values to skills xp
    - Bronze membership should not require 5 Bonds (2 is correct value)
    - nerfed a bit Evil Chicken's dmg
    - added back the fix to remove stupid max 10 on crafting etc
    - typo in SOF, "swamp" it should be "swap item to note" (hard fix :mrgreen: )
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:42 am

- fix fletching for Dragon c'bow
    - fix max quantity should not be higher then 60, related to this report made by Hazer
    - punish commands minor bug fix

Not applied yet:
    - finishing Grand Exchange + web interface for it. All is done, need to do a few more adjustments and basic tests.
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:12 pm

- released Grand Exchange + web interface for offers.
    - new command to view Grand Exchange offers ::ge

Everything should be updating in short time on website. There may still be a bit of work in game but let's run it for a test.
    On website I'll make it look nicer and with more functions and item suggestions etc...
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:00 am

- fix to delay respawn for corp, evil chicken, etc (tested and should work fine, respawn time is 1 minute)
    - fixed a few login issues and incorrect error messages on login attempt
    - added a bit more debug functions on login
    - re coded whole highscores mechanism of saving data for players
    - voting may now be claimed even with 3 vote points (just in case one top is not working)
    - hardcore ironman should not be able to use web shop
    - ironman should not be able to use GE
    - fixed Hydrix ring, necklace, amulet and bracelet Smelthing.

A few web fixes and caching for better performance:
    - added pagination to Grand Exchange page. Will also add search and a sort function.
    - caching function for GE Web page, updates every 5 minutes
    - GE: check if valid page selected
    - caching function for HighScores, all pages will update every 10 minutes
    - HS: check if valid player, valid skill or give proper error
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Today I'm working on the visual parts:
    Server side:
    - changed a bit the welcome dialog for new players, made it shorter and I think better
    - fixing the G window (will add more values there beside play time etc)
    - fixing current task window menu or I'll remove it completely as I can simply make a command for char settings
    - train command (will also change Ariane) and if I have any time left I'll start working on coal bag and some more reported issues
    - (just for test) teleport command but available first to moderators only to be sure it won't be abused
    - new ranks: Helper, Support, Assistant and Moderator (basically a 4 steep to get to full moderator). This way we can assign more staff.
    - reputation system in game, you will be able to give + rep to anyone who's helpful, based on the best rankings we can reward each month the most helpful or popular player.
    - new command to restart server, will require full 2 moderators or one moderator and X players and the restart request will be logged. Once the requirements will be meet server will be restarted automatically in case something is stuck.

Web side:
    - working on GE functions like Search, Sort
    - will add paginate to Highscores and some more improvements
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Latest fixes:

- Welcome dialog for new players is reduced and I think a bit improved.
    - Grand Exchange clerk menu option fix for Show All Offers. It should open the GE web page on confirmation.
    - Restore Shop items task is now faster, previous 30 seconds is now 10 seconds.
    - Improved G (custom Group Tab) display, will show up your membership, rank, various points and active reaper, slayer or skilling tasks. This tab will refresh each 10 seconds, this delay is for performance reasons.
    - Added Grand Exchange button to Active Task tab
    - re-enabled creature random move on map, re-wrote the way some npc's should stay in initial spawn position
    - Hardcore Ironman option for death insurance and downgrade. You must talk with MrEx near Home if you are a hcim and buy Resurection coin for 20M ge. You MUST have purchase it before you die and minimum level required for this is level 1000+. Same MrEx will also give you for 100k ge an option to downgrade to Ironman, can be done until level 1000 and it's not reversible.