[PROMOTE] 1x Mystery Box for YouTube Video
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

[PROMOTE] 1x Mystery Box for YouTube Video

by admin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:31 am

Hi,

The idea is simple, you will get 1xMystery Box for a single video on YouTube.
    You can do this for fun, just record your self playing or make a small intro.
    It's not hard, you find a simple video recorder for YouTube, no need to worry to edit or add music etc.

Requirements:
    - must be minimum 3 minutes long and decent
    - it must include a visible link to our server page gangscape.com
    - server name must be included in your Youtube video title like [GangScape.com]
    - should show the "good part" of the server, we're trying to promote here :twisted:

Where to post:
    Start a topic here, no need to include your character name, I already know it :mrgreen:
    viewforum.php?f=19

Do you get more boxes for more videos?
    The reward is limited to one single box for obvious reasons. Just focus on doing a single good video.
    admin
    The Don

Re: [PROMOTE] 1x Mystery Box for YouTube Video

by admin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:45 am

Promotion is still available, post your video and get your box. This will help get more players.
    Today I extended our current advertising on topg, rsps100 and added a 3'rd banner on each. Also purchased the Sponsor banner on rsps100 and will make contracts with more top sites and Runescape based websites.
    Looking for good and reasonable solutions for future ads, if you guys have any ideas please PM me.
    admin
    The Don

Re: [PROMOTE] 1x Mystery Box for YouTube Video

by admin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Promotion still going. Don't forget, you can record your self just playing and that would be fine as a video.