Thieving Guide *Will be updated when Pyramid Plunder is enabled*
    AlmightyDiamond
    Developer
    In-game: ★Boemba

Thieving Guide *Will be updated when Pyramid Plunder is enabled*

by AlmightyDiamond » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Sup guys, here I am releasing another guide. Why thieving? Because the problems about Plunder Pyramid are making me crazy. How to get there and how to do it? I will be straight forward I had problems too searching it. But it's so much easier then you guys could ever imagine!

First of all we will start to get is pickpocket men or women at Lumbridge. This is how I started and how the most amount of people would advice it. Do this until you are level 21.

After reaching level 21 we will go to pyramid plunder. We will do this until we reached level 80. This goes pretty fast, you will notice that there are 8 floors. these go from 21 until 91. I always did the run until the last 2 floors for my level. As an example: I'm level 61 so I would do floor 51 and 61 until I reach 71. When I reach 71 I would do level 61 and level 71. This gives me a better grind and xp/hour.

here's a short description on how it works. You enter the pyramid, get trough the trap which is placed on each floor in the beginning. After you passed the trap, search in every urn and object that is in that room. When you have done this try to picklock every door you see in the room. Some will say that there is nothing behind that door. So don't go there, you should look for your 'attempt failed' or you will get teleported to the next floor. When receiving the message 'Attempt failed' just try again. This is how you do the pyramid plunder.
    [Currently disabled]

After you reached level 80 you will go to Ardougne and pickpocket the Hero in the center of Ardougne. We will do this until we reach level 90.

When you reached level 90 we will go to the Gnome traders which are seriously great xp/hour and good skilling material which you receive on pick-pocketing them.

To get to the Gnome traders you teleport to Edgeville then you will walk to the grand exchange. There is a tunnel which you can use to crawl under the wall of the Grand Exchange. Close to the end of the tunnel you will find a trapdoor which is marked on the image shown below.

When entering this trapdoor you will walk as shown on the next picture to the stairs and climb them.

After the stair climb *oof exhausting* you will get into an area with a lot of gnome's find the trader which is always on the same spot.

Hope you guys reach a fast and funny thieving level of 99. It aien't that difficult, grind and grind I would say.
    Still a better love story then Romeo and Julliet.
    I play so much rsps that even my girlfriend's underwear has become a rare drop.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Thieving Guide *Will be updated when Pyramid Plunder is enabled*

by admin » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Thanks, rewarded.
  • No1
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★No

by No1 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Nice guide man!
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
    1.st Player with a Noxious Scythe (Ironman)
    1.st Player with a Noxious Staff (Ironman)
    1.st 120 slayer (Ironman)
    1.st 120 firemaking (ironman)
    1.st 120 prayer (ironman)
    1.st 200m Divination (ironman)
    AlmightyDiamond
    Developer
    In-game: ★Boemba

by AlmightyDiamond » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Thanks guys, I hope that pyramid plunder is enabled soon so I can finish this.
    Still a better love story then Romeo and Julliet.
    I play so much rsps that even my girlfriend's underwear has become a rare drop.
    zira
    Associate
    In-game: ★Zira

by zira » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:16 am

great guide! helped me out :P
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.