Runecrafting guide + Donator tips.
    Kanye West
    In-game: ★KanyeWest

Runecrafting guide + Donator tips.

by Kanye West » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Today I'll show all you guys who are scared of leveling this daunting ( and yes this was very daunting ) skill called Runecrafting!

This skill requires no items or any talent, just sheer patience. Unless you're a donator, you're going to need a pickaxe. Doesn't mind which one, they're all the same speed on the pure ess.

Before we get down to the nitty-gritty I highly recommend doing this skill during the DXP weekends because trust me you're not going to like this skill at all.

Step One:

Start by talking to Ariane at ::home or ::dz and clicking on skilling, Runespan. (4-1)

Step Two:
    Enter the low-level Runespan Portal. ( The green one )

Step Three:
    Now this is where your life goes out the window, time to start siphoning!!!! Here's an a level table of what you should be doing at what level:

Step Four, Donators only!

Once you hit 77, head to ::dz and go to essence mine and the altar. Do this till 99.

CONGRATS YOU'RE 99 RUNECRAFTING AND PROBABLY HATE YOUR LIFE!

Ps. Will update this with direct free paths so you can easily go through runespan without siphoning your runes.
    Timo
    Associate
    In-game: ★Timo

Re: Runecrafting guide + Donator tips.

by Timo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Great guide, will help beginners very well :)
    AlmightyDiamond
    Developer
    In-game: ★Boemba

by AlmightyDiamond » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Great guide, but I think runespan is still faster to reach 99 than the altar for bloods at donator zone.
    I've done the altar a lot and so I did runespan, runespan went way faster for me.

Maybe this a personal preference, bloods are good because you'll need them for magic but runespan is a easier because you can afk it.
    Still a better love story then Romeo and Julliet.
    I play so much rsps that even my girlfriend's underwear has become a rare drop.
    Kanye West
    In-game: ★KanyeWest

by Kanye West » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:00 am

AlmightyDiamond wrote:Great guide, but I think runespan is still faster to reach 99 than the altar for bloods at donator zone.
    I've done the altar a lot and so I did runespan, runespan went way faster for me.

Maybe this a personal preference, bloods are good because you'll need them for magic but runespan is a easier because you can afk it.

That is very true, I forgot to put in runespan is the afkable option, whereas the bloods is just constant exp. 54k bloods and more to come now ;P
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

by admin » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Thanks for the guide, rewarded. Please use ::claim command in game to get your reward.