Divination Guide
    inkredible
    In-game: ★Inkredible

Divination Guide

by inkredible » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Hey guys,

I haven't seen any guide for divination so I decided to make one as it is one of the easiest 99 skill cape to obtain when starting out.

Item Requirement:

NOTHING

Since you don't need anything, it's time to get started!

1. The first step to start training Divination is to teleport home to Priffddinas.

Map for Priff tele:

2. Then, the next step is finding Ariane at home so she can teleport you to various training spots.

Here's how she looks:

3. Once you find Ariane, tele to the zone that fits your Divination level so you can maximize your training time:

Since the first 60 levels go by quickly, it is time consuming to teleport to new location every 10 levels.
    Edit: I made a mistake in my picture, it should be Canifis 70-85, then 85-95 and 95+ for the last 2 locations. Sorry about the inconvenient.

4. At each location, you will find wisps hovering around, poke them and collect their memories like this:

5. Once you have gathered enough energy and memories, it's time to do memory conversion:

Since GangScape offers the same amount of experience for both methods of memory conversion, you can decide whether to save the energy and chose the middle option based on your needs. Energy is mostly used to create divine locations which allow you to speed train other skills for decent experience bonus.

Well, that's all there is to this short guide. Happy poking wasp and training divination. Time for you to get that first 99 cape.
    Last edited by inkredible on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Divination Guide

by admin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks for this guide, use ::claim or relog.