Dezzik's Mod application
    Dezzik
    In-game: ★Dezzik

Dezzik's Mod application

by Dezzik » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:32 am

Ing: Dezzik

Real age:23

Why do I want to apply for mod?: The biggest reason I want to apply for mod status is because I like to help. If there is a question I can answer then I'll always quickly respond with the best information I can give. I'm generally down to earth and I like knowing as much as I can about the going ons about a server. I respect this community and feel that It's a good place for me to settle down into. I'm also personally interested in taking my account from silver status to gold, to perhaps even diamond. I'm also currently situated in PST timezone, So if any issues arise while other mods aren't online, It would be no issue for me to handle them.

Additional information: I have discord and use it frequently. I would be more then willing to join the server's discord to help players in more ways. I'm also willing to learn how to help code in case any situations arise where you need more help with the game aside from the playerbase.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

-Kelly
    Syneios
    Soldier
    In-game: ★Syneios

Re: Dezzik's Mod application

by Syneios » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:02 am

Just wanted to vouch for Dezzik, I always see him helping in the game chat.
    A pessimist sees a glass as being half empty.
    An optimist sees the same glass as half full.
    But a giving person sees a glass of water and starts looking for someone who might be thirsty.