Life
    Garrett
    Associate
    In-game: ★Garrett

Life

by Garrett » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Well in my life at the moment is very stressful. I work in Denver Colorado and I live in Burgaw North Carolina and I bounce back from Apex North Carolina I have 2 houses here. My mother has have a lot of health issues so I moved to Burgaw I lived in Raleigh at that moment of time. Which is next to Apex which is funny but anyways. In the past year she has had very very strong depression due to a lot of reasons I don't need to go in right now and she had a heart attack around March I believe and then a few months ago she had a lung issue she is a heavy smoker and I do not have a father keep that in mind she lives alone. Now she had a stroke on Thanksgiving this year (last Thursday 11/24/2016) and I did not spend my Thanksgiving with my family this year I spent it with my fiance and our new baby and her family (they live in Apex). My sister on the other hand lives in Knightdale which might as well say it's Raleigh too she is 12 years older than me she is 34 I am 22. She is a doctor or some shit I don't know. But we noticed the stroke yesterday evening (11/29/2016) when I got home her face was a little droopy as well as her speech was very very rough and she was slurring and her arms weren't doing as well I noticed I have a aunt who lives in Burgaw I purchased a house 2.5 miles from my mother to stay closer due to health issues and also if she needs anyone you know? But anyways this might be all over the place but I am very tired sorry I am trying haha but we noticed it and took action yesterday and we are still at the hospital currently so they are running a lot of tests on her and she might be here for awhile but hopefully everything will clear up and everything will be fine. I will not be on GangScape or Discord for sometime. Yes, I will get on time from time but I can't stay on for more than 20 minutes. I love you guys yeah we all fuck around and fuck with each other but that's family. I wish you guys the best of luck and no xp waste. I will get on when I can but my Skype will always be open (I use it for work) if you want to chat or fuck around just message me for it on here I will message you back.

Goodbye and thank you for your time

-Garrett
  • No1
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★No

Re: Life

by No1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:35 pm

:((

ily
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
    1.st Player with a Noxious Scythe (Ironman)
    1.st Player with a Noxious Staff (Ironman)
    1.st 120 slayer (Ironman)
    1.st 120 firemaking (ironman)
    1.st 120 prayer (ironman)
    1.st 200m Divination (ironman)
    zatox
    Ex-Staff Member
    In-game: ★Zatox

by zatox » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm

stay strong buddy!
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

by admin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:21 am

Sorry to hear Gar, I hope everything turns good.
    Excalibur
    In-game: Daedra

by Excalibur » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:33 am

Hey garret, I am so sorry to hear this awful news, I truly wish the best for your family, man, and hope your mom recovers from her unfortunate state. I hope to see you in the future again in Gangscape, knowing you and your mom are in a better state. Stay strong man, its only going to get better.

- Daedra :)