Bug report list
  • No1
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★No

Bug report list

by No1 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:50 pm

[Fixed - Admin edit] Slayer masters don't count Summoning or Prayer in your combat level which means that they won't assign you a task even though you meet the combat level requirement. (note by admin: tested Kuradal with Yes, your skill was 123)

Setting level targets and experience doesn't work. (right clicking a skill and setting a level target or experience)

When using revolution combat style:
    If you queue an ability while in combat, your character stops using any other abilities until it has casted the ability you queued.
    That means if you queue an ability that is on cooldown, your character won't use any other abilities untill the cooldown of that ability to come up again.
    Pretty annoying when killing monsters and such. If you don't understand what i mean i can demonstrate in game.

[Fixed - Admin edit] Gem bag from dungeoneering doesn't work at all. Nothing happens when you try out the options it has.

Bank presets don't work.

[Fixed - Admin edit] Bonecrusher still doesn't give you the right amount of experience.

[Fixed - Admin edit] The rate of getting a succesful pickpocket on phoenixes for phoenix feathers may be a little broken. Im 99 thieving and im getting 1 feather every 27th pickpocket or so.

[Fixed - Admin edit] The butlers for construction doesn't work. Would be really nice to see in-game to make training construction easier.

[Fixed - Admin edit] Summoning needs to be fixed badly. We can talk about all the issues on discord or whatever. There is a lot and i think i'd be able to explain myself better talking.

[Fixed - Admin edit] Farming - Raking seems to be a little bugged.

Hp bar's are not synched whilst killing qbd.

Arraxor is incomplete.

[Fixed - Admin edit] You cannot start a vorago kill.

[Fixed - Admin edit]
    Whenever you try to add something to the toolbelt, it says you already have it in your toolbelt. Yet it requires you to have the tool in your inventory before you can perform the action.
    Example:
    I tried fishing lobsters but it wouldn't let me because it said i needed a lobster pot. I tried adding the pot to the toolbelt but it said it already was there. So i need the lobster pot in my inventory to catch lobsters. No bigge but kinda annoying
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
    1.st Player with a Noxious Scythe (Ironman)
    1.st Player with a Noxious Staff (Ironman)
    1.st 120 slayer (Ironman)
    1.st 120 firemaking (ironman)
    1.st 120 prayer (ironman)
    1.st 200m Divination (ironman)
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: MY BUG REPORTS - DELETE MY OTHER TOPICS

by admin » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Slayer masters don't count Summoning or Prayer in your combat level which means that they won't assign you a task even though you meet the combat level requirement.

I've tested also done a debugger, all seem fine. The calculations are fine for combat level (it adds prayer) + Summoning also on the total.
    Would help to know what task is not giving or what is the "exact error" you get, make a screen please.
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:35 am

Setting level targets and experience doesn't work. (right clicking a skill and setting a level target or experience)

Lost over 2 hours trying to do a fix for this lol, I give up for now, need to go forward and skip this for later.

Summoning is a biach, will take me a few good days when we have most things working so will be a later fix.

Regarding
    Arraxor is incomplete.
    what is missing?
  • No1
    Consigliere

by No1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:10 am

Araxxor is just very incomplete. You'd have to watch a full kill on the real game. Im not complaining about the fact that it's incomplete, it just makes it a lot easier for us to kill. lol.
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
  • No1
    Consigliere

by No1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:11 am

and btw, everytime you fix something please let me know on this topic too. Just so i can cross them out or delete them from this list.
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:36 pm

No1 wrote:and btw, everytime you fix something please let me know on this topic too. Just so i can cross them out or delete them from this list.

Will do, started working a bit on the reports but had to stop for now. Will get back to work soon, still having some workers in the house.
    admin
    The Don

by admin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:56 am

Updated list [Fixed - Admin edit] to be easier for me to follow.