Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dungeoneering Bug
    Aphelion
    In-game: ★Nathan56798

Dungeoneering Bug

by Aphelion » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 pm

I don't have a screenshot otherwise I would post one here. Essentially what happened was I unequipped everything as you usually would with going into dungeoneering and I set all the options before I clicked on the door. Then Once I did that, I clicked on the door and the game froze with a chat message on the bottom saying something like "You have been set as the group leader" then I tried logging out through the game but none of the menus would load in so I closed out the client and then tried logging in. To my surprise it said incorrect password or username when I know for a fact that I put in the correct information then 4 attempts later I am here. What I think happened is the game things my character is still logged in hence when I try to login it would usually say something like that account is already logged in but I don't think that message has been correctly added so it just says incorrect pass/Username.

Ingame Name is: Nathan56798
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Dungeoneering Bug

by admin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Nathan56798 you got stuck in game, I need to give you a kick and all is fixed. The wrong password error you get is just a bug, need to do a fix for this.

Updated: you may login now. Sorry for this issue.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Dungeoneering Bug

by admin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:44 am

This has been fixed, moving to archive.
Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1