Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1
[Answered] Rollback
    Unsanitary
    In-game: Pink

[Answered] Rollback

by Unsanitary » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:49 pm

This happened on my account - "Unsanitary"

I was trying to talk in the chat but it wouldn't let me.. so I asked over yell if the chat was broken and somebody told me the same thing happened to them(they couldn't talk in chat, private message, couldn't join Friends chat) - and told me to restart my client.

I was training Smithing in a medium dungeon, I was waiting until i was done to re-log so I didn't lose progress in the dungeon.

When I exited the dungeon and logged out, I logged back in back at priffdinas and I was set back 20 smithing levels and 9 dungeoneering levels.

I was at 93 Smithing and 92 Dungeoneering (roughly 4 hours of work), and when I restarted my client I was set back to 73 Smithing and 85 Dungeoneering.

I also lost all of the tokens I earned in that timeframe - pretty livid so i'm staying off until I get a response :/
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Rollback

by admin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:08 am

Unfortunately this may happens really rare due to some read/write issue of your account file. Server makes a backup and if he can't load your account it rolls back a bit.
    I'm working on a proper fix for this, I need to store account info in a database also so this won't happen in future.
    Sorry for now.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: [Answered] Rollback

by admin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:13 am

Made a fix for this, archiving.
Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1