Money! (remaking on 04 , i dont like it :C)
  • Defence
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★Defence

Money! (remaking on 04 , i dont like it :C)

by Defence » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:15 am

Hey guys , i'm going to be making a guide on the many different ways to make money . This is because many many people been asking the big question HOW?. Well in this guide i'm going to be giving the different stages/steps of some easy money making guides :) , Through out this guide , it'd be constantly worked on as i progress and develope ,i'm just offering some of the basic ways to obtain cash.

(bare in mind this guide is based on my own experiance, and i will be adding more to it the more ways I find :p)

Number 1- Obviously , it's going to be skill tasks! So to get these you go upstairs from home , and ask mistress heriau . You've got the option of easy tasks all the way to elite . Elite is the commonly picked one as it offers 200k tasks and with the skill points you can obtain the thirdage ring which offers better stats ;p so after 3 tasks you'll be set with 600k and a dope ass ring.

Number 2-Black demons/Grotworms well from my previous guide i've said black demons was a good choice , this is because they drop various rune items , with this information you can high alch these rune items or sell them to the general store for some tasty profit. High alching would be better because you get more money :) bare in mind you need mage levels to do this(alch) ,-,

Number 3- High alching alltogether... Most item you find would be nice to alch , but before this check the "rs wiki" in order to check if it high alchs :p most items would , but some would just give you 1 gp X.D. For example a lad the other day sold some stuff for cheap when he didn't realise visages high alch'd 1.2m *cough* nub.

Number 4- K so if you're at this point should should possible have decent cb and SOME money . Barrows can be a good idea , depending if you're lucky. Becuase you can get some good loot and sell it,and if you don't sell it , you can use it. as i ended up giving glaivens for a GUTHANS spear *cough* mtf. If you're lucky enough to farm a whole set it would be worth more than the individual pieces , and can benefit you greatly , ie dharok gets bonus damage when lower health can be really effective on certain pvm monsters. And barrows isn't that hard to kill , just need like 60 prayer and atleast 70s in the style your using.

Number 5- GOD WARS- This is a decent money making place , as this is a FRESH server , not a lot of the items are in game , i saw someone buying ARMADYL gloves for 3.6m :o and also i'm sure people buy stuff like bandos because not many people like farming the item , you're in luck if you can :p some of the other bosses like zamorak require 70 agility , not everyone has that so maybe you can offer something from the boss "zamorak" he drops subj and a zamorak spear , this can be upgraded to a chaotic spear. I said this because it's extremely useful at "corporeal beast" as he's not actual weak to spears , but his 50% damage reduction doesnt apply to spears. And remember the fact these bosses aren't very deadly , armadyl and what not is usually farmed because it's so easy so i'd recommend stats in the 80s in order to grind for ages , and your xp will rise fast ;)

Number 6 - right so for this bit , like i said the barrows can come in handy . You can use the barrows items you've obtained in order to loot ROTS (Rise of the six) , as from this place you can loot stuff like rocktails and rune platebodys , both very useful items . As the rune platebodys come in quantity you can alch them for lotsss of profit (39k)ea.

Number 7- Normal pvm- A lot of the simple bosses drop a lot of items which you can sell , for examine bosses like chaos elemental drops many seeds , and others drop many items you can use you herblore . I've spoke about this because people would want higher level stuff to make pots etc and you need super pots to make ovls , people would pay for these ingrediants :o

Number 8 HARDER BOSSING - this section probably won't be valid for many of you but Bossing overall can profit you . I see a lot of people wanting to buy the SIRENIC SCALES for 1m ea . well if you've got the reqs you can sell them . You can obtain these from the higher level slayer creatures . Also the boss Arraxi is in game , i'm sure if by this point you've got some decent gear and a VAMP AURA (very important) , you can farm enough nox to sell to ingame players, Not just the weapons sell . As you need to far mthe different parts the leg bottom can sell for lots if you're lucky enough to get it ;)

Evil chicken is a very good boss , but no1 does it because the price you pay death (2m if you got nox , god damn) I've noticed it drops really good armour , and i see people in game with tetsu pieces and what not , if you're not planning to use that item i'm sure you'll get a buyer for these port armours. :) (better in a duo)
    (ps ill defo buy anyones nox ) X.D

Number 9- Simple skilling? Well at the moment i'm not really one to talk about skilling with my total level , but from seeing the fc chat it seems that lots of people tend to buy some skilling supplies i.e seeds/herbs and what not.
    Blisterwood is a good option too you need 76 wc and 70 fletch in order to do . You fletch weps and sell to genstore for tasty profit ;ooo

Number 10-Slayer , well in this game to get some of the tier75 items requires some work . Therefore , i've found slayer is very useful as people seem to be buying some of the darkbows/abyssal wand and orb items. Also Ganodermic beasts can be because it's not only great xp for farming 120s but you can get Gano armour which people may buy ;o I'll go into more detail on the slayer , So when you've got a better combat level and slayer level you'd be able to do garg's , they drop fuck tons of rune items which you can alch or sell to gen store for a lot , or if you need weapons you can even use the abyssal whip you find.

(if this is not detailed enough feel free to pm me in game for a more detailed response and what not :) )

Alright guys I'm going to be adding more ideas from the other players of gangscape , for this to work i'd love if you pm me some of your methods of making money , or simply comment it and i'll add it along with your name , i want this to be a ever expanding guide :D. Thanks for your time.

Smexydutch's- Smexydutch found making blood runes was a really effective money making technique especially for when he was just skilling . Going from 77-99 he made 22k blood runes and sold for a profit of 6.5m- going at the price of 165k per 1k runes. Thanks dutch!

Another one from Dutch , he suggested abyssal demons was a good money source as you get plenty of resources which you can sell of it (I didn't put this under my section because thats my experiance) Ty Dutchy.
    Last edited by Defence on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Money!

by admin » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:03 am

Rewarded thanks. You know the drill, just use ::claim
    gangfight
    In-game: Smexydutch

Re: Money!(Based on my experiance)

by gangfight » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:25 pm

maybe a good trip abyssal demons ?
    good amount pure ess - magic logs - addy barz
  • Defence
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★Defence

by Defence » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:41 pm

I'll add that
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    hazerofdoom
    Associate
    In-game: ★Hazer

by hazerofdoom » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:01 pm

Due to blisterwood being no longer tradable, Number 9 no longer works.
    Thought I'd just point that out. :)
    Baxtrou
    In-game: ★Baxtrou

by Baxtrou » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:16 am

hazerofdoom wrote:Due to blisterwood being no longer tradable, Number 9 no longer works.
    Thought I'd just point that out. :)

Instead of selling it to the general store it still alchs for a nice 15.4k profit :)