Money! (new and improved)
  • Defence
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★Defence

Money! (new and improved)

by Defence » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Well , i'd like to state my last money guide is trash , and want to better it with a new and improved version on my experiances in money making :) This one is more basic as noone wants to read essays. So i've set it out based on difficulty. Not going to put every boss here , only the ones i think you can make money from.

But I will add more info to it , unlike the other one.

LOW LEVEL

Skilling tasks - these tasks are an efficient way of starting off in gangscape , people go for the elite tasks as they offer 200k per tasks. This is located upstairs from priff where thurgo the dwarf stands.

Black Demons - These demons drop various items of use , mainly rune items . You can alch these items if you got the required mage level. an alternative can be to sell it to the general store , but for less money.

Mature Grotworms-the same reason as black demons , they drop rune items which you can alch or sell to general store.

Barrows- Well , this is pretty straight forward , but barrows is an easy minigame in which you can get their armour drops which you can sell to other players to cash or keep.

Skilling-I've noticed in game many people can skill for money , Skll like fishing/cooking come in handy because people buy pvm supplies like cooked sharks and rocktails for nice money.

Normal Alching - Most items have a good value to it which players may not want . E.G DFS alchs for 1.2m.

MID LEVEL

God Wars Dungeon- there's not many pieces of these armours in game , therefore , if you camp bosses like armadyl/bandos . It can be a good money making technique as the servers fresh and you can sell the rare armour drops to in game players , as the boss point store prices have raised.

Slayer - Monsters like gargoyles drop even more rune items than black demons / grotworms therefore i'm going to suggest these for anything you'd want lots of rune drops from. Dark beasts was nice money making for me from when I was doing slayer tasks i got many money drops from like 10k-20k , and it all stacks up :) And i'd suggest abyssal demons for their items , people buy the wand/orb over a chaotic staff because it's faster hitting and would be better for barraging monsters.

Rise Of The Six- Pretty straight forward , many people in game use this as a money source as the drops are noted you can get lots of rune platebodies , aswell as T90 shield drops.

HIGH LEVEL

Evil Chickens- Evil chicken is one of the strongest npc's known for his high hitting magic attacks . So if you do decide to do this , think of doing a duo . People do evil chicken because he drops ports armour which are high level tier 85 gear , which give health boosts . Would be very expensive in game.

Araxxor - Araxxor is considered the absolute hardest boss if you're just learning to do this . But araxxor is pretty good for money making . Araxxor drops leg pieces/hilts which you need to make noxious items . Players would buy these for lots of $$ .

Ascension Dungeon- There's literally 0 asc bows in game , if you're lucky enough to obtain them it'd go for a very high price in game.
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Money! (new and improved)

by admin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:56 am

Rewarded, use ::claim. Now, this is normally an exception as things change but a guide should be rewarded once for the same subject :)
  • Defence
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★Defence

Re: Money! (new and improved)

by Defence » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:08 pm

Oh admin , I didn't want a reward for it , it's the samething just cleaned up and more basic , lol.
    1.st to 200m xp attack.

1.st to 200m xp hp.