Your beginners guide to Ironman/Ironwoman.
    Ironspooky
    In-game: ★Ironspooky

Your beginners guide to Ironman/Ironwoman.

by Ironspooky » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:32 am

If you've chosen to go about going the Iron path be prepared for a challenge, your completely self sufficient

Stores you can use as a Iron man.
    Bob -Lumbridge
    Jatix the herblore (Provides secondaries)
    - Port Sarim Fish store/Betty's rune shop
    Lowe's Ranging shop in varrock

As a iron man the first thing your going to want to start doing is getting your thieving up.
    Teleport to lumbridge using your loadstone teleports and Pickpocket men to level 5-10 then go to ardy.
    Steal from cake stalls from 5-21
    Pyramid plunder from 21-desired level at the time would recommend getting atleast 38 for the master farmer located north of the ardy loadstone (For your seeds)

Dungeoneering is extremly important as a iron man, and I won't sugar-coat it for you the first 30 floors aren't going to be that great, but floors 31-* With or without prestige's you'll get 25k-80k tokens.
    I would recommend doing dungeons through your farm runs, slayer task and slowly progressing to chaotics.

Weapons, You can get a chargebow off cows in lumbridge you can use till you can make a maple shortbow which you can use till 55 ranging and upgrade to a Gravite bow --> Chaotic Ccb's.
    For melee I would recommend going to the scimitar shop in Al'kahrid and using it till you can upgrade to a gravite 2h -> Chaotics (All the dungeoneering might sound like alot, but getting the gravite's won't be a problem when you start getting to bigger floors.

Fishing/Cooking
    As a iron-man you gotta get your own food, so you probably need to set a goal of how many sharks, rocktails or whichever food source your going to use end game- and catch a certain amount every time your on, so they can build up.
    You start fishing in Draynor catching shrimp but you'll hit 40 in a matter of minutes, as the experience rate is 25x.

Slayer
    Slayer I would recommend getting a jump on slayer early as its a good headstart to push your combat skills, and once you hit 95, you can kill Gano's for better seeds (Magic, Yews, Fruit trees) Better experience essentially.

Hard/Task

Your home is priffidas and if you look on the map at the loadstone theres a ladder icon, if you go upstairs theres a challenge master, and if you talk to her and you can get a task, they can be reset for 10k, and they provide experience in the tasked skill.
    Her shop also provides you with amazing skilling, and Good tier ring. Sixth age circuit.

Well I hope I could help you a little bit on beginning a Iron man, or educating on what starting one would be like.
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Your beginners guide to Ironman/Ironwoman.

by admin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Use ::claim or simply relog and check bank.