Snusmannen Introduction
    Snusmannen
    In-game: Snusmannen

Snusmannen Introduction

by Snusmannen » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:04 pm

Yoo yoo! My name is Elias (pretty fucking awesome i know) and im from Sweden Gothenburg. So look.. i had a really tough time growing up.. my mom was an alocholic and also druggie.. she had basically no money and if she had, she wuld only go and buy beer or weed for it.. My dad was allways there for me and my brother (dvdbas on gangscape) and fixed food for us and we could allways come there if we wanted to. In 2012 she passed away, i was heartbroken and i was terrified of life.. i begun to skip school and drink alcohol and just hanging out in my home town with my so called "friends" turned out that they were fucking losers and liars. As i began to miss mother more and more and more i started to become suicidal. Then i found this one guy, Jerry he is called he became my brother from another mother. He did let me stay at his house and give me like money and stuff so i could start live again. And he did something really good for me cuz now i live a completely normal life with a awesome girlfriend and nice home with my dad and im studying to become a welder. I am really happy that i came this far in my life without my mother. The longing after her is still there everyday every minute but i know that she´s in a really good place now <3
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Snusmannen Introduction

by admin » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Welcome Elias. YouTuber? :)
    Snusmannen

by Snusmannen » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Nah not so much of a youtuber but i know how it works and i can do some stuff :D
    Snusmannen

by Snusmannen » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Haha i should welcome u snce i was here 1 week after release :D but thanks man