Greetings from Xmas!
    xmas
    In-game: ★Xmas

Greetings from Xmas!

by xmas » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:11 am

Hi, I started playing Gangscape not too long ago, I believe this is either my third or second day. Most commonly you will find me doing one of the following:

-Training for GWD(Usually agility or killing exiled kalphites)

-Spending hours in GWD(accomplishing little, yet acting like I am making a difference in the battle)

-Hunting unicorns(They are the most fun thing for me to punch in the face; think about how they are positioned and their animations, they are practically presenting it to you)

-Exploding trees; if I can explode a tree I can gain logs, if I can gain logs I can Fletch, and if I can Fletch I can make my next bow.

-Dying; yes, I die long and often. I am an explorer! That being said I will test everything that I possibly can. This usually leads me to be one shoted by the kalphite king; or getting sniped by the chaos elemental in the wilderness. If you are to see someone beem down in a purple swirl, it is most likely me after a short meeting with death.

-Playing with the GE

-Going from shop to shop to see what they have(This usually results in crashing if I go to one that's not common)

-I'm in Lumbridge, just all the time. I don't quite know why myself....

"Fun" facts:
    -I focus in range, but I'll skill up anything I need to get from place to place efficiently. Especially GWD.
    -I don't PK; I just PVM. If you see me in the wilderness, most likely all I will have is a cheap weapon to waste my attackers food supply.(and maybe a gold ring to see if Gollum is coded in at the lava bridge)
    -I train my skills in groups; so if I reach 99 in attack, I will reach 99 in strength shortly after if not at the same time.
    -Quite helpful, if you ask me a question that I know I will tell you.
    -I like to be neat, I will often move drops from monsters into shapes as I fight(If I have room in my inv)
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Greetings from Xmas!

by admin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:17 am

Welcome, have fun!