Leo Introduction
    leotheelk
    Associate
    In-game: ★Leo

Leo Introduction

by leotheelk » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Hey everyone I am Leo and this is my introduction!
    So my real life name is Clayton Wolfgang, and I am 19 years old!
    So here is just a little about my life story. When i was in middle school I found out that I thought men were hot and had a lot of conflicting feelings. I had been in the closet and didn't come out until after I graduated high school. When I was 18 and half way through my senior year my dad kicked me out and I became homeless, I had no friends. no family who could help me and all i had was a backpack full of clothes and $20 in my pocket. 1 month later I got a job at a smoke shop and moved into a small house with 3 roommates. I wound up loosing my job and getting depressed and then i got kicked out again. At this point I had a laptop and went to go sell it. So i went to a local pawn shop and I wound up finding out that the guys that worked there were gay. and I hadn't meet a gay guy since I came out. they wound up inviting me to a party and then I wound up staying. I got my first bf, got a new job at a clothing store called sears. and then my bf broke up with me. moved out of the house into a friends house and got a laptop.
    So that's me and who i am but the biggest thing in life that i have learned is 1. the world sucks, 2. be careful who you trust, and 3. if you become homeless you have an option, become mad at the world and hate everything, or learn from it and become nicer as a person.
    So thats me! and now I am apart of this server!
    Last edited by leotheelk on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    [url=http://runezone.com]Image
  • No1
    Consigliere
    In-game: ★No

Re: Leo Introduction

by No1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Welcome, sad story but you're here now with good people! like me :p

- hope you enjoy your stay
    #1 Ironman - Yes
    1.st maxed Ironman
    1.st Player with a Noxious Scythe (Ironman)
    1.st Player with a Noxious Staff (Ironman)
    1.st 120 slayer (Ironman)
    1.st 120 firemaking (ironman)
    1.st 120 prayer (ironman)
    1.st 200m Divination (ironman)
    admin
    The Don
    In-game: ★Admin

Re: Leo Introduction

by admin » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:45 pm

:) Welcome bro, nice to have you here. I hope you can get back to your normal free time and enjoy the server with us.